March 1, 2011

Princess Piper's Boutique - New Additions!

Im excited to announce that I've learned to sew and I will be adding new items to Princess Pipers Boutique.  The pictures show what I've been working on.  I will be taking special request orders for size and fabric.

Posing with his Zebra Tie
The ties were initially intended for little boys but a friend of mine ,(Cindi) who showed me how to make these, made one for her dog, Bing and it was so cute I had to make one for my little Japanese Chin.  Isnt he just the proudest pup?

The Ruffle Onsie to the right was also inspired my friend Cindi.  The matching headband is an extra touch I added.  I love the little buttons, dont you?
More Ties:
More Pettiskirts:
Would love to hear your comments!  Still looking for feedback on which items readers would like to see in a giveaway!

No comments: